[Sca-cooks] Cholesterol-fest

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Tue Sep 3 15:16:27 PDT 2002

> I second the motion...
>
> and when can we set up a field trip? This weekend is out - that is
> Barleycorn IIRC.
>
> Weekend after? And can we do Saadi Imports on teh same trip?
> margali
> [and of course Phlip probably agrees ;-)

Yes, this weekend is Barleycorn. I posted our menu a few days ago, and I
hope anyone within reasonable distance of Westchester is coming to MY FIRST
COOKING EVENT. (gee, ya think I want people to come?)

Weekend after works for me - Sunday better than Saturday, but either is
possible (Saturday would have to be a later start; I have to make rounds at
the hospital first).

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag: The best nonprescription analgesic is laughter.