[Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 3 21:30:19 PDT 2002

Replying after sufficient recovery time from the World Science Fiction
Convention...

How wonderful for you!  I am proud to know you.
Don't forget that we of the Cooks' List "knew you when"!

Protocol droid moment here:  Will this make you the first Laurel made by
the
KINGDOM of Lochac?  I know they have
made at least one Peer but I thought that was a Pelican.

You ask:

> > It would be an honour if as many cooks as possible on the list as
> > possible  offer me sage words (especially so if you are not a peer) of
> > advice.  A second note is that cooking is a secondary skill to my main
> > passion of brewing.

What I have to say is:  welcome to the Conspiracy To Make The Magic Happen.

You were a part of it already... now you =know= you are a part of it.

Selene Colfox, OP, Caid