[Sca-cooks] Cholesterol-fest

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Sep 4 09:14:56 PDT 2002

Also sprach Isabella di Giovanni:
>--
>
>Greetings, MiLord Avraham:
>May I ask??? Where is Westchester? I am soooo new to this list that
>I have nooo idea where most are located.
>Isabella

If you look at a map of New York City and surrounding area, you've
got Manhattan Island, Staten Island, and Long Island (part of it)
comprising much of the city proper. Immediately north of all that, on
the New York State mainland, is The Bronx. North of that, outside the
northernmost borders of New York City, is Westchester County, which
in the SCA is half of the Crown Province of Ostgardr's Canton of
Northpass.

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER