[Sca-cooks] Re: Boil in Bag

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 10:15:31 PDT 2002

So where does one find bags for boiling...other than the seal a meal type. I have looked in every grocery store I have been to and cant find anyting. Lots of other bags, but none for boiling. I think they would be very convenient for leftovers...but Im not sure I want to go out and buy the seal a meal gadget.

And come to think of it they used to have those bags for refrigerating vegetables...you know the ones with the tiny holes in them....I cant find those anymore either. :(