[Sca-cooks] Re: Boil in Bag

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 16:32:45 PDT 2002

Thank you! I'll go out and take a look at a seal a meal and see. If I am going to go through the trouble of ironing a bag, I probably should. LOL I was hoping that there was something like a zip lock bag made out of the right kind of plastic, but it doesnt look like it.

Thanks for the idea on the veggie bags too. I will have to give that a try. :)

Ilia