[Sca-cooks] Starbucks

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 4 19:06:10 PDT 2002

I am someone else that never ever acquired the
coffee habit. I just don't like the taste and
often I find I don't even like being around when
it is being brewed. When it's called for in desserts
and recipes, I substitute or leave it out. Anything
that has coffee in it, I avoid.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis