RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 4 22:09:33 PDT 2002

Mari commented:
> Obligatory food comment...... Timtams! Timtams are GOOD :-)

I know we've discussed this before, but are TimTams the pink, perfumey

lifesaver things? Or are they something else?
Perhaps someone would like to work a trade for some of the "Texas
Armadillo Droppings" discussed on this list earlier. :-)

My work group is currently arranging for a group of fellow Motorola

engineers in Australia to do some work for us. It is possible that

one of us

will end up making a trip to Australia. Probably not me, but who
knows. Even then I know Australia is a big place so I might not
end up in any of the cities any of the Lochac folks I've talked to
over the years are in. But I can hope.

Hey, the way I got to Estrella in 89 was that I just happened to have a
business trip to Phoenix that was on the Friday before and the Monday
after the event. :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net