[Sca-cooks] Jello

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 08:10:11 PDT 2002

I once covered (photography) a jell-o wrestling. Several people made gallons of it. In the beginning, it was red, green, blue, etc. By the end of the first couple rounds, it was awful! How funny.
IFNdG
 Marilyn Traber wrote:This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
At US Foodservice, we used to sell industrial pack jello - 1 lb bags of the
powder mix....keeping in mind that IRIC the average jello package is 10
grams, 28 grams to the ounce, 16 oz to the pound...

margali
just noticing that this am I have been forgetting to rename my
replies...abject apologies!

the quote starts here:
Is there a source for super sized boxes of jello? Or did you just
buy a whole lot of the regular boxes? I could probably look on a
package the next time I go to the grocery, but how many of those
boxes does it take to make 65 gallons of jello? Was this all one
color/flavor? Or was it a hodgepodge of different ones?

--
THLord Stefan li Rous