RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Sep 5 11:49:30 PDT 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Sandra Kisner wrote:

> >solving the Schleswig-Holstein Question while brushing up on my Baritsu
> >(the Japanese system of wrestling), travelling in disguise as a blind
> >Norwegian violinist named Siegerson, and working with the Laurellate
> >of a Certain Kingdom to the Northwest of my own.
> >Adamantius
>
>      "Watson, who's that in the empty house" across the street?"
>
>       Angeline and/or Margaret - were you ever involved in jello Pool?  How'd they fill it up?
>
> Sandra

No clue. I'd have to ask an actual resident. The only theme Pool I had any
association with was Gulf Pool, which involve salad oil, swedish fish, and
water balloons from the upper floors, and even that wasn't direct
involvement.

I remember someone saying something once about having mixed the Jello
first, and how many boxes it took, but the only part of that conversation
I can recall with any clarity is that green is a bad color aesthetically
for wrestling.

Margaret