[Sca-cooks] Cookie Swap

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Sep 5 13:22:13 PDT 2002

At 04:10 PM 9/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>So when do we have to send our goodies?

That would be, early next week, to me, for taste test and approval of
goodies before the "real" thing goes on later in December...  <g> (at least
last year it was in December, maybe we want to revisit that)

Err.  Wha? no?  <pout>  Can't blame me for trying.

And taking the risk of sounding like a broken record...  Please, whomever
it was that sent the THYME CRISPS last year, can you contact me on list or
off list, and share your recipe?  Or let me know you do not want to share
the recipe, or something...  I would really appreciate that recipe.  I
don't even know who made them.  They were awesome.  Thanks :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry