[Sca-cooks] Cookie Monsters

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Sep 5 15:56:09 PDT 2002

>>Hmmmmm, 35 people, at 1 dozen cookies each.
>
>35 dozen cookies is an awful lot.. maybe we should do a half-dozen per
>person?

There was *no* minimum requirement last year.  Did what we could.  I sent
about 3, 4 cookie per person.  Finnebhir sent one mini pound cake per person.

I think it's better to not force people in the amount of stuff they have to
sent.  I'd rather have 3 cookies from ten people, than one dozen cookie
from 2 people that can't make that many cookies :-)  Of course that's just
me :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forth Castle