[Sca-cooks] Lookin for Farced type Chicken

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 6 07:44:35 PDT 2002

..um..well..lets see...oh! How about Maulkom.  Would you trust him sticking
a sharp knife inside a chicken, hacking and slashing at stuff he can't see?
Hmmm???  I think we would end up with Maulkom in bandages!  Some folks just
need to have a clear view of what they are doing (with sharp objects
anyway), others have ...well, I'll leave it there.
Olwen, innocent