[Sca-cooks] Lookin for Farced type Chicken

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Sep 6 08:35:17 PDT 2002

Ok, the "Greek Chicken" that I'd mentioned isn't a deboned chicken, you
inflate the skin off it, mince up the chicken, mix it with other
goodies, and stuff it back into the skin. There's also a capon recipe
where you skin the bird, fill the skin with a fars made of pork and other
things, and then endore the now-naked capon as you roast it.

Margaret