[Sca-cooks] Oh Please!

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Sep 6 21:01:27 PDT 2002

I can agree with this.  I'm starting to hide fabric in my truck so my
husband doesn't know.  I better get sewing.  Aurore

I was hoping/praying for you and then I read "the coolest FABRIC STORE in
Oregon" and all I could say was "Oh, MAN!"
The new question is...on payday will they pay you or will you pay them???
hehe

Isabella..who, at last look, had over 200 yards of that evil stuff in her
bedroom, waiting to get made into something pretty. (90 yds got turned into
stuff this last 3 weeks.)  Yep, I'm a fabric addict!!
 "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:WOO-HOO!!!!

My references were GLOWING and I go in for orientation on Thursday!

(Now I gotta see if I can finish my houppelande before then!)

Thanks for the good wishes everyone!

'Lainie
-soon to be employed at the coolest fabric store in Oregon!