[Sca-cooks] Cookie Swap

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 7 00:11:07 PDT 2002

At 01:54 AM 9/7/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Olwen commented:
>> Cripes!  With 35 folk on the cookie list, how in the world are we gonna get
>> any dinner cooked, let alone email!
>
>How do you cook your email? Do you stick your disks in the microwave?
>(We have discussed what this does to CD-ROMs). Or is this like
>cooking the books like Enron and other corporate executives
>have been doing? :-)

This is eerie. I just had an on-line exchange with Edouard, who wanted to
know you you turn on a teakettle? To you whisper sweet nothings? Do you
stroke it gently?... I told him you sidle up to it, and in a husky voice,
say "Hey there, Big Boy... wanna get heated up? Oooh, baby! That's steamy!..."

Feeling a little giddy,

'Lainie