[Sca-cooks] Oh Please!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Sep 7 01:44:49 PDT 2002

At 08:57 PM 9/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>
>OK, 'Lainie, I gotta ask...What's the deal with orange?
>Isabella

Ooh... you're new...

Orange is my favorite color. It became a 'theme' during my reign as SLUG
Queen, and continued... I love it- it's bright, cheery, just a 'happy'
color! And I look good in it! My poor, sweet, lovely and long-suffering
Edouard... doesn't understand.

But then, he has a problem with colors. He thinks his GREEN eyes are hazel.

And FYI, I did not wear orange today. I wore my ochre/gold silk blouse with
my black suit. :-P

'Lainie
I love everything orange except Oregon State. Water rats. Bucktoothed
Barbeque-fodder... (That oughta get Regina's goat!) Whee-hee! 'Lainie silly
now!