[Sca-cooks] Hot Ones

Diamond Randall ringofkings at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 8 10:16:35 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Isabella FN di Giovanni commented:
> Every-time I go camping (SCA or mundane) I make donuts. Last Estrella
> I had the privilege of camping in Duke Hrothgar and Duchess Madagan's
> camp. When I took a tray of fresh, hot donuts to the center of camp

Yes, hot ones will land you in almost anyones camp in the SCA.  You can
imagine the propositions I got (long ago) at Border Raids when I fried up a
huge
batch of hot benigets and  gallons of cafe a' lait around 11 PM on Saturday
Night.

What other interesting kinds of goodies have y'all made to tantalize folks at
Wars?
What does it take to break down the dignity of Haughty Peers and Royals
(other than alcoholic drink or chocholate.....too easy!)?

Akim

--- Diamond Randall
--- ringofkings at mindspring.com[1]