[Sca-cooks] Feast, was Hello, anyone here?

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 10:47:56 PDT 2002

Well, I was off sitting and talking with Phlip and eating the feast
Avraham posted about the other day...  so that accounts for three of us!
*G*

It was delicious, especially the chicken, whatever the documentations
might be...  But I had to rush through the second course, and miss the
last, because my ride needed to leave early. Oh, well...  The menu as
posted did give sources, but I didn't have the chance to really look at
it. Avraham?

I didn't go in the kitchen, because whenever I looked in, they seemed to
have more than enough people.

Anne