[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Sep 8 16:43:36 PDT 2002

> > Accidentally drunk bleach (great for removing plaque),
> > Eaten Hemlock (puts lead in your pencil),
> > Dropped a new 50L glass fermenter,
> > Passed out in the bathroom sterilizing bottles,
> > Developed an acute yeast allergy,
> > Almost blown up a former Queen of the West,
> > Blown up a 60L plastic fermenter,
> > Set the garden on fire (clearing out a batch of dried Borage)
> > And there's more, I just can't remember them all...
>
> God, Drake, no wonder a woman doesn't want to marry you, you are a
walking
> accident that she has to lovingly put you back together again, and
again,
> and again.  Kidding, Aurore

Sorry?  I've think you've got the wrong end of the stickie here...  I
have been separated for 11 1/2 months and I:

a) Have no current intentions of getting married to anyone quite yet,
b) While haven't been beating them off with a stick, I have had plenty
of
   offers since from some very, very lovely ladies.  But it's important
for
   me to develop for awhile longer as a single person.  Still broken,
will
   take a while to heal yet.  I am keeping happy and healthy and have a
lot
   of friends (old and new) helping me with this.
c) Yes, I am looking for someone who can offer me tender ministrations
after
   cutting my thumb open while I've been cooking them that gorgeous lamb

   tagine...
d) Remember that these accidents are over an 8 year period.  I am a
little
   clumsy and rash but not the one-man demolition crew I'm portrayed to
   be...  Not quite... :)~

Drakey.