[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Sep 8 20:17:55 PDT 2002

> > > Accidentally drunk bleach (great for removing plaque),
> > > Eaten Hemlock (puts lead in your pencil),
> > > Dropped a new 50L glass fermenter,
> > > Passed out in the bathroom sterilizing bottles,
> > > Developed an acute yeast allergy,
> > > Almost blown up a former Queen of the West,
> > > Blown up a 60L plastic fermenter,
> > > Set the garden on fire (clearing out a batch of dried Borage)
> > > And there's more, I just can't remember them all...

> d) Remember that these accidents are over an 8 year period.  I am a
> little
>    clumsy and rash but not the one-man demolition crew I'm portrayed to
>    be...  Not quite... :)~

Drakey, love, I hate to mention this, but I haven't done any of those
things, in almost half a century of living. I suspect that if you polled the
rest of the Cooks List, you would discover several millenia of lifetimes,
wherein the owners also have managed not to do any of these things, even if
you threw in sticking oneself in the nose with a needle.

Face it, Drakey, you're a disaster just waiting for an opportunity to
happen....

Phlip