[Sca-cooks] Meadshtufff

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Sep 8 21:02:24 PDT 2002

> Sigh.  Hasn't anyone else here have a disaster story they'd like to
> share and save me the ignominy of being the only one to confess to a
> disaster...
>
> Come on folks... pweese...
>
> Drakey.

I didn't say I've never had accdents happen, it's just that mine have mostly
been pretty mundane- car accidents (head on collision- someone drove across
a concrete island to hit me head-on in my brand-new, almost an hour old,
pick-up truck, motorcycle accident, falling off horses, farming accident).

If it makes you feel any better, I did manage to fall out of bed last night.
The cabin I was staying in had two mattresses on the bed, slick plastic
covers, and apparently, I got too far over to the side, and the mattress and
I landed in the middle of the floor.

And, at least once a week, I forget to do something to get the coffee-maker
started- I'm not very functional BC. Usually, I load it properly, then
forget to turn it on, but I've also forgotten to add water, add coffee, or
install the filter ;-)

But, as I say, my booboos tend to be pretty mundane......

You, on the other hand.....

Phlip