[Sca-cooks] Mrs Levy again

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 09:23:16 PDT 2002

My father's family is Orthodox, and they never seemed to have a problem with
fish at a meat meal.  Gefilte fish or various herring appetizers seem to be
favorite appetizers, to the point that my mom made sure there was a herring
buffet at the house just after the ceremony before going off to the wedding
reception when I was married.  Not, as you say, on the same dish as the main
meal though.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net