[Sca-cooks] safflower was:saffron crocus

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:56:56 PDT 2002

I don't remember the pricing, but I know I've seen it both in that gourmet
food shop, and at the local cheaper grocery store - a Food Lion that
apparently has a large Hispanic population - I think it was Goya brand, and
I'm guessing that would be much cheaper.  I can check later today...

However, I did just do a quick check online, and myspicer.com had it for
$6.00 for a 4 oz bottle, or $17 for a lb - however, they charge a $4.95
handling fee, +UPS charges.  Though they also carry almond flour, which
sounds *very* intriguing for quick almond milk....

Generys