[Sca-cooks] OT: list headings, was safety trim,

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Sep 9 13:39:24 PDT 2002

<grin>
i was a bad one for changing list headers.... until i joined waaaaaaay too
many lists. and topic drift could mean missing the really great stuff... or
wading through tons of stuff only to find *nothing* about the header in the
mail..
i *try* to remember to do so now.

i am afraid i also tend to be bad at clipping the replies to a managable
level. its one of those awful balances between "WHAT is she responding to??
this makes no sense." and "did she have to include ALL the prior posts?"

still.. every little bit helps! so CHANGE those subject lines!!! CLIP those
replies!

and since your dog asked me very politely to excuse the silly human. i took
no notice.. after all, despite your faults you have good taste in dogs..
<grin>
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com