Onion smell on hands/CURE WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] Injuries...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:34:47 PDT 2002

Oh.  Take a piece of cut lemon and rub it onto the cutting board.  In the
case I mentioned, the onions were sooo juicy I had to squeeze puddles of the
lemon juice down to cut the onion reaction.
Olwen
BTW, if you an onion has a really strong smell, you can bet it is going to
bring a tear to your eye.