[Sca-cooks] Mead & Wix

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Sep 9 17:55:21 PDT 2002

>You have a service dog?

Ya, *her* name is Wix, she's my Big Blak Wunder Dawg.  Photos and
description at http://bmee.net/dog

A few folks on the list had the pleasure to meet her.

>   Kewl! Ha, that'll be great for being a brewer.
>You've made a new batch of mead and it looks and smells a bit weird...
>Hey Wix, come here boy...

Hmmm.  Well, yeah, though I'm not sure I'd let her go through it...  She's
already good at wolfing down whatever food I drop on the floor...  But
considering it takes about 18 months and between $10K and $15K to train a
service dog, I'd not want her to get sick...  There are better ways to do
taste tests...

>Ps.  I have to convince my flatmate instead...much harder...

Harder, but worth the efforts...  Easier to replace a flatmate than a
service dog, considering the 3 to 5 years waiting lists to get service dogs
in the US... :-)

Cheers

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds