[Sca-cooks] OT: waking up was: the merits of safety trim

Barbara Shelanskey tatjanatiger at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 05:16:19 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----

> Hey- I don't have a problem with a camp wake-up taht is on the schedule.
> But this one wasn't- it was a personal wakeup call, and the piper was
> simply INCREDIBLY inconsiderate of everyone else in our neighborhood.

There's an [expletive] in Calontir who does this (with a trumpet) in their
camp at Pennsic.  Even when it involves waking up everyone in the
neighboring camps.  Calontiri staunchly defend it as a wonderful thing,
and not discourteous at all.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

I haven't followed this thread entirely, so I'm not sure how this all came
up, but while I agree this can be very.... annoying (okay, even rude at
times,) I find it no more so than being kept awake till the wee hours of the
morning by drunken (and not so drunken) revelers.

But then, I'm a morning person anyway.  ;-)

Mir,
Tatjana Nikonovna