[Sca-cooks] Marzipan bombs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 07:16:22 PDT 2002

> > >Oh, No, Rose, she's plotting to MARZIPAN BOMB you!!!!!!!
> > >
> > >Phl....errr, Muiredach......
> >
> > oy..such a reputation..
> > Olwen the innocent
>
>I'm still waiting for MY marzipan bomb.
>
>Avraham

<<she hangs her head in shame>>
I had the list on the fridge.  It fell.  I cannot find it.  Now I suppose I
shall have to move the stinking fridge <<heavy sigh>>
I remember, one for you, one for Ph..er Ad..er someone else..something sweet
for ...well..I have to find the list..and the time...
BTW, speaking of marzipan, is anyone going to Kingdom Crusades next month?
I just agreed (with Master Chirharts blessing) to teach a class in making
marzipan Arms.  Which just means that I will be there, not that the class is
anything special.  Anyway, if you are there, you can use that as a way to
find me.
Olwen