[Sca-cooks] OT: merchanting at KC, was Marzipan bombs

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Sep 10 09:39:58 PDT 2002

i try to put up my "Fabric Dragon" sign....
i merchant in modern style pavilions... (unless we are indoors) because i
cant afford a Panther pavillion just yet......i have green and white
pavillions and E-Z-Ups in white..... i bring what i have room for.......

also, i dont have room to ever bring *everything* i sell to any event.. so
if you want me to bring a specific thing, let me know ahead of time......
forex. i dont bring fabric to most non SCA events, and i dont bring fabric
to every SCA event either.. it takes up a lot of space in the car........
i dont bring rubber stamps to most SCA events (same reason)
etc.

but if you let me know what you need i can be sure to bring it!  and if i
recall.. KC is only a two hour or three hour drive from my home.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com