[Sca-cooks] Re: Onion smell

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 10 13:52:17 PDT 2002

At 04:06 PM 9/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
>IMHO:  Invest in a good pair of industrial eye protectors.  If you wear
eye protection, the fumes won't get you as easily as they would otherwise.

Oddly, when I was still wearing soft contacts (and will again once my
finances catch up a bit) I had notproblem with onion fumes. Nakes eyes are
another matter! And then the tears mess up my glasses!

'Lainie
-yup, purt near blind without- I set my glasses on the brocade bedspread
the other day- Sweetie had to find them for me.