Legal Limits (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Mead & Wix)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Tue Sep 10 12:59:01 PDT 2002

That is what I call service!  I appreciate the citations on these two
topics.

While I have serious doubts that ATF is going to find my house <vbg>,
much less raid it and find 200 gallons of anything taxable, I am doing
lots of comparative research into these statutes and their implications
for fellow local brewers.

pacem et bonum,
fra niccolo difrancesco