Reintroduction- was : [Sca-cooks] Shopping for feasts (long)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Sep 10 16:08:07 PDT 2002

Aislinn skrev:

> BTW, I fotgot to re-introduce myself to the members of this list. I have
been unsubscribed for over a year due to my mother's illnesses, and the fact
that I have over a year's worth of digests from 9/00 to 9/01 to go through
yet *sigh*. I am HL Aislinn Columba of Carlisle (new title, just received
over Labor Day weekend, my 20th anniversary event). I live in Trimaris, have
been helping out in the kitchen and doing feasts in both Trimaris and
Atlantia for 20 yrs now. I was Trimarian-at-large for many years, whcih
meant that I didn't have a home group with whom to do feasts, so I would
just help out at whatever event I was at. I am very glad to see Phlip,
Lainie, Adamantius and Papa Gunthar are still on the list. And I assume that
Cariodoc and Cindy are still here too, but what about Ras and Elysant? And
Puck? Kiri, are you still here too?

Hey, Aislinn, welcome home ;-)

As far as I can tell, Ras and Elysant aren't speaking to anybody. We know
they're alive and well, but that's about it.

Puck has been busy off in mundania, as near as we can figure. He's been in
communication with a couple people, but pretty much on the "Hi, Bye" level.

Kiri just got a new job, and has been very busy, so she's pretty much
dropped all of her email Lists for a while. I can contact her if I have to,
but I've been pretty much leaving her alone- she needs the space right now.

Everyone else you know has been pretty much OK- the usual mix of relatives
passing away, births, handfastings and split-ups, moves and so forth. There
have also been good feasts to discuss, as well as interesting events, etc.

You'll get back in the loop soon enough- again, let me say, Welcome Home

;-)

Phlip