[Sca-cooks] Bellybuttons and garb

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 10 19:10:52 PDT 2002

At 09:56 PM 9/10/02 -0400, you wrote:
> Grumpy 'Lainie skrev:
>
>> madly trying to sew work clothes... and some fire-proof pants...
>
>Fire-proof pants? Could use some for forge work. What fabric?
>
>Really need a good apron or chaps....
>
>Phlip

Oh Phlip! Sometimes you are so funny! I don't _really_ plan to make
fire-proof pants- I was simply hunkering down in case I got flamed, ya know?

Fireproof pants. Hmm. Well, they sell at the fabric store the stuff that
you cover the ironing board with. Not fire _proof_ but it would help at
least. People make oven mitts and such out of it.

'Lainie
-still feeling frumpy. I want my body back! Someone stole mine and left my
mother's in its place!