[Sca-cooks] EAting like a King

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 11 11:24:57 PDT 2002

on 9/11/02 11:13 AM, Jim Fox-Davis at firedrake at earthlink.net wrote:

> I'm wondering if we ought to get a couple of camera people to shoot the
> feast prep when we do 12th night, and edit it together with a voice-over.

    Just as long as we're not seeing "Iron Chef 12th night", eh?     (Yeah,
I can see it now.   Each team has three hours to prepare an authentic 12th
night feast where each dish has to use a special theme ingredient revealed
at the start of opening court......)

    - Padraig o Connell

"Outlook not Good?"  Wow, the Magic 8-ball does know everything!  Next I'll
ask it about Exchange Server.....