[Sca-cooks] HP sauce - OT, OOP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 11 12:47:06 PDT 2002

Apollonia Margherita wrote:

> I thought Draco was pretty good, as was Snape.  It will be interesting to
> see who plays Gilderoy in the next one...
>
> Apollonia

The October issue of VANITY FAIR has a disappointingly small photo spread and
article for the "Chamber of Secrets."  The splash page is great though, Harry
looking miserable and Kenneth Branagh looking fatuously fabulous as Prof.
Guilderoy Lockhart, peering not so subtly into a hand-mirror.  The other
photos depict the boys around poor petrified Hermione in her hospital bed and
a shot of the three major kids and a baby mandrake with Herbalism teacher
Prof. Sprout [Miriam Margolyes].

More than you wanted to know, I'm sure...

Selene Colfox, Caid