[Sca-cooks] Tomatoes in German herbal?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 11 14:28:30 PDT 2002

A joint article on early tomato references can be found at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mkcooks/index.htm

Entitled:  Sixteenth Century Italian and Spanish Tomato References by
Johnnae llyn Lewis, Helewyse de Birkestad, and, from the East Kingdom,
Brighid ni Chiarain.
This is a joint article by the three of us and shows that culinary
research and writing can be done cooperatively over the web. Perhaps it
will spur future collaborations by other members of the list.

Eventually the article should also be added to the Florilegium.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

"Decker, Terry D." wrote:snipped--