[Sca-cooks] EAting like a King

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 11 18:42:49 PDT 2002

Speaking of something like this--
has anyone seen these videos????

Stuart901 - Tudor Stuart Cookery (Video) - An informative new video
which follows the step by step preparation of a
typical meal as produced in a tenant farmers house in 1599. Filmed fully
in role, it includes background information on diets,
lifestyle, cooking equipment and raw materials. $30.00

Stuart902 - Tudor Dinner (Video) - How to produce an authentic Tudor
style meal - for entertaining or just for fun, using
modern equipment and ingredients. Comes with detailed recipe book
containing hundreds of additional ideas. $30.00

They are being carried at:
http://sykesutler.home.att.net/stuart.htm

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

 I'm wondering if we ought to get a couple of camera people to shoot the
From: "Susan Fox-Davis" <selene at earthlink.net>