[Sca-cooks] Botched Chicken Attempt

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Sep 12 07:56:44 PDT 2002

yah. you do have to be careful of allergies.. always....
so you could do some dishes with no pepper... and stuff it in a zuchini.....
or squash half.... and the rest in red bell peppers...
it does look very dressy...... and i know from experience that you can make
the entire dish up.. and *freeze* the stuffed peppers.... and then microwave
or heat them up.. add cheese..... and its done!

i am not allergic to peppers. i just cannot stand any capsicen because i
dont deal with that *kind* of hot spice.. so red bell peppers are fine for
me.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."