[Sca-cooks] trumpet making

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Sep 12 08:15:07 PDT 2002

>A Buggle? Is that a bugle in the key of G? ;-)

Not being musically savvy, I wouldn't know a G for a Z...  I've got ears
like a bathroom sink!

>'Phlop' is going to get you for saying that you know...

You know...  Phlip, I typed too fast.  Sorry....

>Just nervous- starting the new job today. Was having weird dreams about
>cutting fabric...

Ah! Eh!  That's fine, it'll go just *fine*.

>But I baked a fresh batch of cranberry muffins last night...

Yummm!  I'm on my way

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry