[Sca-cooks] Committed/iron chef

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:02:16 PDT 2002

I made my boss crazy a while back when things started getting 'deep' around
here.  I took a bunch of the foamboard signs we had used for an event but
hadn't been discarded yet and I lined my office walls with them.  He asked
if it were to keep me in or the others out, whereupon I pulled my door
closed, leaving him in the hall...
Padded walls are a good thing.
Olwen