[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2434 - 14 msgs

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Sep 12 17:00:38 PDT 2002

yes, i know they do... but they dont have enought o bother me.. i am not
allergic.  if someone is allergic they should avoid the whole family

i just dont deal with spices.....(radishes, though.......or viniger. fine...
but no hot stuff)
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."