[Sca-cooks] 'Lainies off! OT OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Sep 12 22:27:39 PDT 2002

At 05:06 PM 9/12/02 +0000, you wrote:
>>'Lainie
>>-and I'm off! Wish me luck!
>
>Best of luck at your new job 'Lainie!  Hope to hear all about your first few
>hours/days.  I know you will have fun.  So, when are you going to take in
>your first basket of goodies? (see! food content!)
>Olwen

Very, very tired. My feet and ankles... oooohhh. And my head is so full of
stuff I'll never be able to remember... but cutting fabric is fun, and
helping people spend money is _lots_ of fun! I was in Bridal today- lots of
seriously OOH stuff there.

Treats? I dunno- i think I'd like to get settled in before I do anything
like that- right now I don't have the energy anyway!

'Lainie