[Sca-cooks] British Candy

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:43:46 PDT 2002

Their Kit-Kats are terrific!  If I am remembering correctly, arent' those
the ones that also came in orange flavor?  Cripe.  I shoulda made a list.  I
kept the wrappers for a long time, just so I could smell them, then someone
helped me by cleaning up.  I know that when I send off boxes of candy
products to that part of the world I try to include stuff like all the wild
candies (hard and powdered and chewy) that we have here in the US.  I am
still trying to get a good handle on what they do and don't have in
Australia.   I don't know if they have those battery operated lollypop
spinners or the hard candy rings or the wax lips or the gummy tongues or or
Olwen