[Sca-cooks] Henry VIII Eat Like a King Special

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 08:39:54 PDT 2002

Avraham haRofeh wrote:

> Just for the record... this was an older show, filmed and first aired about
> 3 years ago.

Was it?  I missed it then.  <shrug>  Still not particularly outdated.  English
food has a century of bad press to overcome.

How about that Star Gazy Pie?  I'm not sure I could eat something that was
looking at me quite so forlornly. <g>  I thought it was baked on a sheet with
the fishies lined up in a row, so you could break off one at a time.  Sort of a
fishy Kit Kat, if you don't mind the reference to the British Candy thread. <G>

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net