[Sca-cooks] Re: Fw: R.I.P.

Thomas V. Gunn iangunn at attbi.com
Sun Sep 15 17:35:50 PDT 2002

I spoke with Arastorm earlier today after I heard the news. She seemed
in good spirits all things considered. She asked me to pass on a few
bits of information. There will be a modern church service for Aelfwine
next Saturday, September 21st, "at the church in the center of
Lyndeboro, NH, right on route 31". She does not expect SCA folks to
attend but if you are so inclined by all means do so. Later that day at
around 7:00 PM there will be a pagan circle at there house in his
remembrance. She and Aelfwine spoke of his eventual demise and planned
an SCA remembrance in the form of a small event they are calling Funeral
Games. Tentatively this will be held at their house on October 19th.

I am not on all the list this is addressed to. Please feel free to
distribute this where ever it needs to go.

Ian Gunn