RE. [Sca-cooks] Good News from Drakey

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Sep 16 19:15:18 PDT 2002

Hey, what is this? I'm innocent, I tell you....I was nowhere *near* my
computer on the 4th (I was in...uh....blink, blink....oh,
yeah...Shrewsbury).
Besides, I can't draw worth sh**....there's a _very_ good reason I stick
to forms of counted-thread embroidery!
--Maire the completely blameless, but still laughing....