[Sca-cooks] Period Cheeses

Ron Carnegie r.carnegie at verizon.net
Mon Sep 16 20:28:34 PDT 2002

At 09:30 PM 9/16/02 -0400, you wrote:
>On 16 Sep 2002, at 9:37, Generys ferch Ednuyed wrote:
>
>> That's interesting - I've only had Manchego in the states, but it's
>> like my favorite cheese...
>
>Have you had it with quince paste?  Yummmm!
>

>Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann
>Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
>rcmann4 at earthlink.net

   My wife will be interested in this, she is the" Quince Queen".

Ranald,
Ron Carnegie
r.carnegie at verizon.net
	"The poetry of history lies in the quasi-miraculous fact that
	 once on this earth, on this familiar spot of ground walked
	 other men and women as actual as we are today, thinking
	 their own thoughts, swayed by their own passions but now
	 all gone, vanishing after another, gone as utterly as we
	 ourselves shall be gone like ghosts at cockcrow."
				G.M. Trevelyan