[Sca-cooks] Music at Feasts

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 17 12:27:07 PDT 2002

When you find yourself in danger
when you're threatened by a stranger
when it looks like you will take a lickin`
Bock Bock Bock Bock
When there is noone else to hurry up and rescue you
Just callll for Super Chicken.
Ba-Cock!
When it looks like he will overlook it
Just remember he knew the job was dangerous when he took it
Bock Bock Bock Bock
He will drink his super sauce
And Bring the villians in for a loss
And Bring them in real live & Kickin