[Sca-cooks] OOP: Weight of candied orange peel?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 18 07:30:42 PDT 2002

> > As far as science Elias, cooking aint no science,
> > it's an art.
> Cooking may be an art, but BAKING is a science. Tip the chemical balances
> too far, and you wind up with something you can't feed to the dogs.

Ok, I know that the medical profession has a different definition of
science, but baking _bread_ is something you can't do by just following a
recipe exactly... which is what most people think of when they hear
'science'.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
"The lunatic is in my head... There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."