[Sca-cooks] Food Myths

Laura L thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org
Wed Sep 18 09:36:04 PDT 2002

Hey Generys... when you've got all your stuffs together for that, do you
want to come to Buckston and do the class? Pretty please? Helwyn Ivelchilde
(sp?) is our A&S officer-type person, and is scheduling "classes" for this
fall now... ^_^

Laura L
(who is toying with the name "Ermingard *something*"